Cranbourne Information & Support Service IncCranbourne Information & Support Service Inc Contact: Leanne Petrides
The Cranbourne Information & Support Service Inc. (CISS) has a mission to provide an independent, free, impartial and confidential information, referral, and crisis support service to all members of the Casey South community. CISS is managed by a voluntary Committee of Management and is staffed by both paid and volunteer workers providing crisis intervention, information and support services.
The core services offered by CISS include:
- Information provision
- Assisted referrals to specialist support services
- Crisis intervention services (including provision of emergency relief)
- Individual and relationship counselling
- Financial counselling
- Advocacy and negotiation services
- Volunteer program
- Info Link Outreach program (including delivery of ADHD Support Group)
- No Interest Loans Scheme (NILS)
- Education Assistance and Back to School Support Program
A number of ancillary or outreach services are also provided, including Tax Help, housing support, and refugee support. Our core and ancillary services combine to provide a non-threatening, effective, and welcoming one-stop-shop for clients.